If you’ve hurt yourself at the gym, playing sport or simply while you’ve been gardening on the weekend , Physiotherapy can set you on the right path to feeling good again.
Our qualified Physiotherapists use the latest scientific research and apply it to your individual needs, helping you recover as quickly as possible. Our physiotherapists will help you get out of pain quickly and advise you on safe rehabilitation to allow you to get back to doing what you love.
Physiotherapy is for you if you suffer from:
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Neck and back pain
- Pelvic/SIJ dysfunction
- Knee/Ankle/Hip/Shoulder pain
- Ligament strains/tears
- Sports injuries, for example: meniscus injury or ACL ruptures
- Post surgical rehabilitation, for example: total hip and knee replacement, ankle surgery or ACL repair
- Chronic pain
- Women’s health issues including incontinence
If you need us to liaise with workplace injury management or with Third Party Insurance companies such as Workcover and personal accident insurers, we’re happy to help wherever we can and have experience in these areas. We also provide services for those under the Chronic Disease Management program (previously Enhanced Primary Care) following a referral by your GP, as well as clients under the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) program.